A blog on miniature war gaming, modelling, painting and things medieval.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Third Bondi Painted

I apologize for the lack of updates. I have been busy with school and had a serious case of the lazy but I have still been building and painting in the last few weeks. So today I decided to take some pictures and flood my blog with new posts. To start here is the third Bondi of my SAGA warband. This project has fallen down the list of priorities to be replaced with my 15mm Bolt Action platoon as the top project to complete (half way there!). Anyways here is the fellow painted primarily by using washes although future figures will be completely done by washing unless they are important enough to warrant my time to make them stand out. Made his cloak from greenstuff but not entirely happy with it, need to practice more.


No comments:

Post a Comment